PlanetaryIndicators is a indicator package for TradeStation developed in cooperation with www.planetaryindicators.com. The package contains several indicators showing planetary lines, planetary aspects, ingresses, natal comparison charts, eclipses. It allows to filter planetary postions and is an easy way to test approaches written by experts, but also to develop own ideas.
Download PlanetaryIndicators for TradeStation
- PlanetaryIndicators10.msi (Windows Install file, 2.4MB)
- PlanetaryIndicators10.ZIP (same file, just ZIPed, 2.2MB)
- Manual and install instructions (PDF file, 0.9MB)
The embedded license manager allows a 30 days trial for free. (can be extended on request) A first version of the package for TS2000i can be downloaded here:
The main package has to be installed. The TS2000k version does not yet contain all indicators. The programming interface for own developments is included. Below you can find some example applications of the indicators.
- Update on S&P and 26 month cycle, 7 year cycle and Bradley
- Heliocentric Bradley vs Gold and Bonds
- Cycle Analysis S&P500
- Restart 2018
- Commitment of Traders: Sell signal in my new COT indicator
- Mid-November Low in S&P500
- Book recommendation: Timing Solutions for Swing Traders
- S&P: Time for a Turn?
- Indication of Planetary Returns in Tradestation
- Paintbar Study Showing when a Planet is in a Certain Sign