TradeStation is a powerful and professional platform for trading, for following the market, and for the development of indicators, tools and strategies. Tradestation’s programming language is EasyLanguage. I’ve been professional Tradestation Add-On developer for more than 10 years. Below you can find examples for my indicators and tools for Tradestation.
- Update on S&P and 26 month cycle, 7 year cycle and Bradley
- Heliocentric Bradley vs Gold and Bonds
- Cycle Analysis S&P500
- Restart 2018
- Commitment of Traders: Sell signal in my new COT indicator
- Mid-November Low in S&P500
- Book recommendation: Timing Solutions for Swing Traders
- S&P: Time for a Turn?
- Indication of Planetary Returns in Tradestation
- Paintbar Study Showing when a Planet is in a Certain Sign