This page has been inactive for a while. I am sorry. I was pretty busy with my research position and just had little time for trading, research about trading, programming, or even writing about trading. But I am back – and soon new content will follow. My article about trading cycles should appear in the next few days. I also plan to go through my previous articles and see how my ideas and suggestions of the past worked out in the last few years.
So stay tuned
- Update on S&P and 26 month cycle, 7 year cycle and Bradley
- Heliocentric Bradley vs Gold and Bonds
- Cycle Analysis S&P500
- Restart 2018
- Commitment of Traders: Sell signal in my new COT indicator
- Mid-November Low in S&P500
- Book recommendation: Timing Solutions for Swing Traders
- S&P: Time for a Turn?
- Indication of Planetary Returns in Tradestation
- Paintbar Study Showing when a Planet is in a Certain Sign