This page has been inactive for a while. I am sorry. I was pretty busy with my research position and just had little time for trading, research about trading, programming, or even writing about trading. But I am back – and soon new content will follow. My article about trading cycles should appear in the next few days. I also plan to go through my previous articles and see how my ideas and suggestions of the past worked out in the last few years.
So stay tuned
Commitment of Traders: Sell signal in my new COT indicator Cycle Analysis S&P500
- Update on S&P and 26 month cycle, 7 year cycle and Bradley
- Heliocentric Bradley vs Gold and Bonds
- Cycle Analysis S&P500
- Restart 2018
- Commitment of Traders: Sell signal in my new COT indicator
- Mid-November Low in S&P500
- Book recommendation: Timing Solutions for Swing Traders
- S&P: Time for a Turn?
- Indication of Planetary Returns in Tradestation
- Paintbar Study Showing when a Planet is in a Certain Sign